Thursday, June 12, 2008

Knitting, Reading and Movies

Knitting:
I started the baby coat Trellis, so far so good. I'm still working on the first piece, which is the back, but I'm liking how it's turning out. I'm doing it in an acrylic yarn because I just wanted to see if I could do a sweater of any size first before i invest a lot of money and time in knitting one.













































Reading:
I finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(book4) and need to get Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix ( book 5) from the library today. I also want to read The Kite Runner, but my local library didn't have a copy, so I will probably buy it tomorrow....if i don't spend my book money on new yarn.

Movie Viewing:
Last night I went and saw Sex and the City and it was goood!. The clothing is fantastic and so are the shoes. The story line got a little boring in the middle, but over all well work the money spent. Now I want to buy the book that goes through the movie and shows who the designers were for each outfit.

No comments: