Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ok..so here we go

I've just been able to knit a little because.....my paper is finished. My master's essay is finnnnnnalllly done. (Thank You Jesus!!!!) I just have to print and bind 3 copies and drop them off with my professor to sign and its over. It's been a long journey and I'm glad that I can say that with my friends and family's constant pressuring, I've finished it. Most thanks goes to my Hunny who kept telling me that he knew that i could do it!. He is the bestest ever!

I started knitting a plain sock because that's all i could concentrate long enough to knit whilst in the middle of re-write after re-write of my essay. I'm using the left over yarn from the socks that I knit my boyfriend earlier in the year.



I also finished my jaywalkers. they are just lovely....a little loud in color, but i like them anyway. who doesn't need a pair of bright socks to brighten up your day ever know and then.



I started a coffee mug cozy for my work coffee cup since at work a lot of us use the company cups we were given and they all look exactly the same. I saw a pattern for one on ravelry but the bottom of my cup is too big for the cozy to wrap under the bottom of the cup, so i just took the same stitch pattern out of a stitch pattern book I own and am making one that just wraps around the outside edge of the cup. i am using left over malabrigo from a hat I made my aunt earlier in the year.




finally i though i'd leave you with a picture of the shrimp pasta that my hunny made for dinner last week, it was absolutely incredible. He is the best cook i have ever meet hands down and he cooks all the time...lucky me ;-)



I also managed to finish reading the last harry potter book, it was pretty good. I started reading another book called "Three Cups of Tea; one man's mission to promote peace one school at a time", i'm only on page 20 but it's not to bad. Nesx i want to read "The secret life of bees" but my local library was checked out so i have to wait a few weeks for it.

So life is good here. hope your day is going well.

1 comment:

urbanknitrix said...

I want a pair of Jaywalkers, I get so confused reading it though. I might have to pick your brain about that. I printed directions like 2 years ago.

Wasn't the last Harry good!! I was so sorry to see it go though. I am not in to Vampires so I haven't jumped on the bandwagon of Twilight yet.

I have the Secret Life of Bees if you want I can send it to you no problemm let me know.

Great for you for finishing. I am just beginning my Master program and am trying to stay above water.