Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Alpaca Sox



My newest project are alpaca socks for my fiancée. I've made him one pair of socks before, but they aren't the same size, opsy! I made them when I first started knitting socks and they are not my best work. But I bought the book Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch and I think I am on the right path now. I am loving knitting with the Classic Elite Alpaca Sox yarn, I thought at first it would be to fluffy, but it knits up fine. My Hunny has size 13 wide feet, so these socks might take a minute to make. I will post a review on the book in another post, but so far I like it slot.
In other news I've been trying to get the wedding in order. We want it to be a simple ceremony and not alot of hullabullu. The focus for us is on the marriage and not the wedding day so we are not trying to go broke over it at all.
I hope everything is going well for you where ever you might be!

No comments: