Monday, December 1, 2008

A New Day

So, how was your thanksgiving?

Despite that fact that my step-father's homegoing was the wednesday before thanksgiving, Mines was good. I have lots to be thankful for, I have been blessed in sooooo many ways and I give God all the glory for he is sooooo worthy!

I have been still working on the same scarf for a week plus now, and still don't have a picture of it, but i really will get it up.

I finished the book "Three Cups of Tea", it was very good and very informative. It did take a while to get through the first couple of chapters, because I am not into mountain climbing, but once the story unfolded about building the schools for those who are without, I was immediately hooked. I learned alot and I am moved by the work that is being done by Greg Mortenson and his organization. If you get a chance, I highly recommend reading it.


Have a happy Monday!

No comments: