Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FO and Procrastination

Soooo. I may be the biggest or at least on of the biggest procrastinators of all time. I've been working on my master's degree in urban planning for 4 years now...and all I have to do to finish is to finish my Master's Essay. How long have I been working on it you ask? good question. for the better part of 2 years. Should I have finished it by now? another good question HECKS YEAH!!!!! So what's the problem you ask? lack of motivation. When you get a job before you graduate that doesn't require you to finish your degree as a requirement for employment your motivations totally gone. But I've been renewed and so I must finish my paper before the end of the year. I need to stop being a procrastinator and a delinquent about something that will help further my career.....IT"S ON NOW!!!!!!!

Knitting Update: so here are the pics of my irish hiking scarf. such simple pattern yeilds great results. I adore it and have been getting great reviews from my friends and fam that have seen it.
































So on to the next project. I've started the fetching fingerless gloves from Knitty. I've already finished the left one ( except weaving in the ends) and have just started the right one today.

No comments: