Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Knitting and New Years

For Christmas I finished knitting my mother and Argosy scarf in Noro and it only took me three days, I'm so proud. Please excuse the cell phone pics, I can't currently find the cord to link my camera to my computer















































I gave my G-Ma a burgundy 3 cabled scarf in Lions Heart and my aunt a quick stockinette scarf in some white sparkley yarn I don't know the name of right now. I'm still in the middle of the scarf that I was suppose to give my G-Pa.

So this is the list of projects that I currently have on my needles and need to finish before I start another project:
1. G-Pa's Scarf
2. Hedera Socks for me
3. Trinity Beret for me
4. Baby Placket Seater
5. Cabled Socks for my hunny (not started but i already have the yarn and the pattern)

I had a wonderful Christmas..I got a sewing machine and I am soooo excited about it. I also went to Williams and Sonoma and bought two beautiful cake pans as a gift from me to me.

2008 is the year of the Domestic Goddess!
While there are many things I flourish at......domesticity has never been one of them. I can cook, but why do it when my better half does it so much better. I do do laundry and I will do dishes if I have to.....but in 2008 I plan on bringing my domestic side up to par with my professional career minded side. I also want to get organized...really organized.(we'll see how it goes)

I will be spending the New Year celebrating at some friends house, kickin' back and relaxing.

Happy New Year To All!



No comments: