Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First FO 2008

My first FO of 2008 is the reverse bloom flower dishcloth.
Start: Jan 2
Finish: Jan 16
Pattern: Reverse Bloom Flower Dishcloth
Yarn: Sugar 'N Cream in Hot Blue
I think it is so cute, really big, but cute none the less. Not blocked yet, but that will have to wait till I get home from work. I've only worked on this project while at work (during lunch, while my computer boots up, while my computer acts up....you get the picture) I think everybody will be getting one for Christmas 08 and maybe I'll give a try at homemade soap and lip balm since I didn't get the time to do it last year.














































I've also cast on for the Garterlac Dishcloth in Sugar 'N Cream in a beige color
















That's all for the knitting front, still working on the socks, but I've been helping someone pack and move and that's been taking up all of my spare (if you wanna call it that) time. I didn't make any resolutions for the year because knowing me I will definitely break them. so i just have one goal. To do better in 2009 than i did in 2007. By "Doing Better' I mean upping my game at all of the tasks that I do, whether it be knitting, sewing, work related items, teaching and spreading God's word, keeping finances together, cooking, baking and everything else.

Hope Everyone is doing well out there.

No comments: