Saturday, March 1, 2008

FO:Chunky Cabled Hat

Another FO for me...2008 is gonna be my year!
Start: February 29
Finished: March 1
Pattern: Unorignial Hat 
Yarn: Malabrigo Chunky in Saphire magenta



































I looooooooove this yarn people!! it is truly as wonderful as people say it is. The coloring in this colorway is more pink than the original purple that it looked in the hank, but i like it anyway. I live in Michigan and so I still have plenty of time to wear this hat. The edge looks a little funny, but it will definitely do for a nice warm winter hat.  The pattern makes a hat that is long enough to cover your ears, which is nice, but i could have started my crown decreases a couple rows earlier so it wouldn't sit so hight at the top, besides that the pattern was cool.

I've also finished the leslouch i made for my aunt and will post pics and details as soon as I block it. 

Now I have to go back to housework, cleaning and laundry for me and maybe a little playing with my sewing machine and playing with some felting....if the felting project works out, i'll post about in another post. have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: