Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Shopping Therapy

So, I participated in some shopping therapy yesterday. I didn't lose my mind, I just bought some new sock yarn and some new Addi US# 1 circular needles 40" and started a Hedera for myself and the first Harry Potter book (The Sorcerer's Stone) and the November issue of Elle. While nothing changes the grieving process, a little distraction is always helpful.

I have never knit an adult sock before so this is my first attempt, I knit some baby booties ( that turned out too small) for a friends baby boy, so I know the general technic, but we will see how this goes for me. I love knitting and wish I had time to do it all the time. I don't know how I did without it before.

I'll probably be doing some baking therapy later on this week, brownies and cupcakes always make things better.

My pretty Zitron sock yarn, the pics don't do it justice, its so pretty (at least to me it is).
















And soon I will have pretty socks ...















1 comment:

Nettie said...

Retail therapy is the best kind!