Thursday, November 29, 2007

Harry Potter and Charlie Brown

So, I stated a few posts back that I thought I was going to start reading the Harry Potter books, and I have and I'm so glad that I did. I'm reading book 3 now, The Prisoner of Azkaban. It has really taken my mind of off some of the things that were stressing me out. That and the occasional screwdriver :-)!

I am so happy the holiday season is here, I do love this time of year. I love the decorations, the food, the shopping and just about everything about it. My favorite Holiday CD is the Vince Guaraldi, 'A Charlie Brown Christmas". I absolutely adore it and probably play it way too much this time of year, but whatever...it's great!

I'll post another post on the true meaning of Christmas later, I don't have the energy to criticize the way some people treat Christmas right now..besides I'm happy and anticipating my Egg Nog Latte From Starbucks tomorrow that really sets off the holiday right. I've been watching ' A Charlie Brown Christmas' online on youtube and it set the day off right!
for the original here are the links, it might make your day brighter.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

I started reading Harry Potter at a difficult time in my life too. I still pick it up when I'm having rough times.