Friday, November 9, 2007

Hedera,The Socerer's Stone, and American Gangster

I've made a little progress on my sock, but not as much as i would like because I'm real busy at work. I do love this yarn though, its just springy enough and it doesn't split on me which is great. I'm loving the pattern because it's simple and since it isn't plain stockinette it has just enough variation to keep me interested. I even love the color combination in the yarn, I wanted to do a sock pattern with a little lace just to keep me interested in knitting it and I think the selection of yarn and the pattern turned out pretty well, although to see the lace work better I'll knit it in a solid color next time. Please excuse the fuzziness of the pics, I took them with my cameraphone.
































I have started reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and am pleasantly surprised. I actually like and enjoy reading it.I haven't read a book that wasn't school related in soooooo very long. I feel like a kid again, I use to read all the time and while this isn't the hardest reading on the planet, it's fun and exactly what I need right now.

I also saw the movie American Gangster...a classic, and I bought Jay-Z's American gangster CD. Both are Hotness! Go see the Movie and go get the CD! PRONTO!

My family is making arragements for my G-Ma's funeral and I've had a headache for the past two days but when I woke up this morning it was gone, finally. Nothing much else is going on.

No comments: